· The quality specifications of the goods comply with the provisions of this contract and the quality guarantee. The quality guarantee period is 24 months after the goods arrive at the destination port. During the guarantee period, the seller shall be responsible for compensation for the damage to the goods caused by the manufacturer’s defects in the manufacturing process.
· The buyer submits a claim (including exchange) to the seller on the basis of the inspection certificate issued by the inspection agency entrusted by the buyer, and the seller shall bear all the expenses caused thereby. If the seller fails to reply within 30 days after receiving the above claim, it is deemed that the seller has accepted the buyer's claim.
· Once the goods have quality problems, we will issue an 8D report to find out the cause of the quality problem and make corrections to avoid the same problem from happening again.
· Conduct customer return visits and product quality satisfaction surveys within 30 days after the goods arrive at the port of destination.
· Customer satisfaction is as high as 95%.